CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday School Art Project....A Little Late!

Happy  Sunday everyone!  So, I know that this is WAY late.  However, maybe you can file the idea away for next year!  I kept forgetting to snap a photo each time I was at church!  These are currently hanging on our bulletin board.  


Each year we have our Christmas program on a Saturday evening.  Then, the following Sunday for Sunday School I do a group project with all of the grades together.  This is the project that we did. 


 I saw it on Blogland.  I can't seem to find the link where I found this project from!!  Totally Tots shows part of the project, but not the part with baby Jesus laying in the manger.  This blog also has several other related activities that may be helpful to you next year!

0 comments: