CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Catching Up!



I know that this is the second post of the day...but I can't help myslef!  I am now on my new computer.  As mentioned earlier today, my old one died over break and I have soooo missed blogland, Google Reader, Pinterest and all of you!  I am trying to catch up, but......
 Anyways, I wanted to share some photos of my almost finished kitchen.  I posted way back in October the ugly demolition picture.  Well, a lot has happened since then.  I am so grateful for my husband and father-in-law and their awesome talents.  They have done a fabulous job!  I am just loving my new kitchen!  Please note the dishwasher.  As a child and even up until now I have NEVER had a dishwasher!  I HAVE BEEN THE DISHWASHER.  I am so excited to finally  have one!


    
  
The refrigerator is still the original.  We hope to replace it in the near future. The oven is also the original, but is still fairly new and I am very content with it.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back to posting school related items very soon!

  


View IMG-20120103-00008.jpg in slide show

2 comments:

Anonymous

I love your tile pics! We got new tile in our kitchen over break. I love it, but it seemed like it was a mess in there for weeks :)

http://wildaboutk.blogspot.com/

alwayslearning

Thanks! I understand about the mess! I was a little worried about the tile coming out right, but they did a great job! I hope that you are enjoying your new tile!
Holly