CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Blog Alert

Hi everyone!  I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend!  My sister-in-law came to town with my nephew for the weekend and it has been great to spend time with them!  
As you may have read previously, one of my resolutions this year is to exercise in some way everyday to help with my weight loss goal and to live healthier.  Well, I just found a new blog:  Will Jog for Cupcakes!  This is a group of women who are working to encourage each other to meet their weight loss goals.  They have shared a bit about each author and I just love how they willing to share their journey with us!  Laura Starnes from Kinder Kraziness is one of the authors!  Check it out!
http://www.kinderkraziness.blogspot.com

0 comments: