CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stations for our First Week Back

Here are a few of our stations for this week:
This is a large tub of rice.  They use the spoon to scoop out a letter and place them in the correct spot for our winter words.  I got the sheets a few years ago from Kelly's Kindergarten.  They are still there, ready to print and laminate!
This next picture is of our current Write Around the Room activity.  I die-cut the snowflakes and added sight words.  They fill out the sheet that I got from Mrs. Bremers Blog!  It was a freebie!


I know Christmas is over, but I just had to squeeze this one more holiday activity in!  Have students take turns placing a magnetic letter in a stocking.  Their partner reaches in to feel the letter and guess what it is.  Then,  they trace the letter on their recording sheet.  If you would like a copy of the sheet please leave your email in a comment.  I have not yet figured out how to do Google Docs.  I am hoping to teach myself soon!
Well, that is it for now.  Have a great day!

0 comments: