CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Missed You!!!

Wow!  I so wanted to post over break, but then my computer at home died!  I am catching up on our first day back from break today.  I am supposed be back up and running tonight at home with our computer!  I was going through withdrawl!!!  I am SOOO behind on Google Reader again!
These pictures are from last year, but we will be doing the same projects today!  The New Year one was done at school and then a version for Sunday School.  The one posted is from church.  However, you get the idea!  I have seen this posted on MANY Blogs!  I have been doing this for a few years now. I found it on a kindergarten teacher's website...I will have to try and locate that to give proper credit. Enjoy!
**PS-Here is the link to the writing paper for the hats.
This penguin art project is from Heidi's blog.  I just love her!