CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

TBA! How Awesome it is!!

I started to join the Blog world back in October.  Stalking more and more blogs by the day!  I secretly wondered if I was the only one who was going nutso over teaching blogs!!!  Then, TBA came along!  TBA has brought so many teachers and their blogs together and has helped to create such an awesome community of caring and awesome teachers!  Though I have not met these wonderful blog authors, TBA helps us to come together and create a bond like no other!  If you have not yet seen this blog, I stronlgy urge you to check it out!!!!

2 comments:

Tamara L. Chilver

Thank you for the TBA shout out! I am a new follower. I even love how your blog matches the TBA logo perfectly. It was meant to be placed on your blog. You are truly a TBA- LOL

Teaching Blog Addict
♥Teaching with TLC

Erin Klein

Love your site! Thanks for TBA support. I'm now a follower of your site. :)

Erin Klein
Kleinspiration