CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pete the Cat Has Arrived!!

Today, my Pete the Cat books arrived and the doll!  They are so cute!  I read the books to my own two kids and they LOVED them!  The doll is just perfect.  I think I will read the first one at Open House/Orientation and then the other on the first day of school.  I am very excited to use all of the resources that I have acquired from wonderful bloggers out there!
Fran at Kindergarten Crayons has many freebies in her blog to go with these books as well as some TpT items!  Be sure to check them out!  They are awesome!  Also, Deanna Jump has great Pete the Cat tpt items! 
Also, Camille over at An Open Door has created a school hunt using Pete instead of the Gingerbread Man!  Awesome!

0 comments: