CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

End of Summer and a New Bloggie Friend!

So, my family and I just spent a mini camping vacation at a Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park and Resort!  We were able to camp with two other families that we are close with.  Great fun was had by all kids and parents! 
                                             
While there, one of my close camping buddies, who is a third grade teacher, had a co-worker that was also camping there!  Julie is the author of a WONDERFUL blog, Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher!
Lutton 519
We had lots of great bloggy chats and she was able to teach me some great things about Blogworld! 
Please check out her awesome blog!

Well, tomorrow I head back to the classroom!  My to-do list is long and hope to accomplish a lot!  I will be posting pictures soon!  I am looking forward to sharing more detailed information on many aspects of my classroom management and activities!

0 comments: