CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Palm Tree Creation

Well, I know I have been MIA lately!  I did go to my classroom on Friday and spent the day setting up more of my classroom and testing a few more students for Kindergarten!  Too cute!  Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos of my classroom progress!  However, I do have a picture of my palm tree that I took to school that day and placed at my carpet area.  I added a monkey to a branch for a final touch!
Please excuse the stuff in the background!  This tree was inspired by Mrs. Jump's palm tree and her instructions.  I used bulletin board paper for the trunk and leaves.  As Mrs. Jump used, I have a stripped umbrella in place as the frame for the tree leaves.
I am so excited to now be a part of Me and My Kindergarten Gang!  This is a wonderful site for Kindergarten Teachers to post and share!  I am looking forward to being a part of it!


I will be spending the next week with my family and may not be posting as often.  I will be back to posting soon! Next week I will be at school daily so that I can complete all of my preparations!  I will remember to take photos this time!

0 comments: