CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to my blog!  I have been so inspired by others and their wonderful blogs that I have decided to give it a try!  I know that I have a lot to learn when it comes to blogging and managing one!
I have hopes to share pictures of our learning activities and projects as well as sharing resources!
I have taught for 13 years and 9 have been in kindergarten.  I just love it!  I also am the director of our Sunday School program at our church and teach the 1st/2nd grade class.  I have two wonderful children.  My son is 8 and daughter is 6.  I am so excited to spend another great summer with them!
Today is my first day of summer, while my own children still have 6 days left....I work in a different district.
So, I am off to some garage sales!  I'll let you know if I find any goodies!
Thanks for visiting!
Holly

0 comments: