CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Classroom Shopping Linky Party!


So, it was comforting to know that I am not the only one obsessed with shopping for the classroom!  I will go to the store with every intention to accomplish my list and leave!  However it never fails that other things end up in the cart that will then be taken to the classroom!   Be sure to check out Ladybug's Teacher Files and her Classroom Shopping Linky Party!

I went to Target this week and found the items above at the Dollar Spot.  However, I do not think this Target has gotten all the goods that I have heard about yet like others.  What have you found lately for your room in the fall?  I will post later with my finds from a flea market and then the Dollar General!
Holly

0 comments: