CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Am So Honored!

Laura from Kindergarten Kraziness has graciously given me the Blog On Fire Award!  I am so honored to be recognized!!!  I just love all of you out there is Blogland!
So, how this works is I am supposed tell 7 things about myself and then give the award to 7 other blogs.  So, here it goes!


1.  I live on a farm.  We raise cattle.

2.  We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel!  We are doing this ourselves and it will take all winter!!

3.  I LOVE to camp with my family.  We are always sad when it is time to put the camper away!
4.  I also have a class blog, Mrs. Bella's Kindergarten Kids.  I share many of the same acitivities and pictures but it is geared toward my students' parents.

5.  My husband's mother was a nurse at the same hospital where I was born.  She was currently pregnant with my future husband as she weighed and measured me right after I was born!  AMAZING!

6.  My family also loves to snow mobile!

7.  I am the director of our Sunday School program and church.  I will occassionally post about our activities!

I nomiate the following blogs!

Kindergarten Tales

Kristen's Kindergarten




KinderPond






 







0 comments: