CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

YIKES! It's Been Awhile!


Oh BOY!  It has been a long time!!!  We had Conferences last week and then a busy weekend!  We started our kitchen remodel.  I am sure that you can imagine what that is like!  The refrigerator and microwave are now in the sun room!  Cupboards are emptied and loaded into tubs!  I now have a hole in the wall!  See some photos at the end of this post!

Today, we began some of our Halloween Activities!

This is an Itsy Bitsy Spider project that we completed today!  They loved pointing to the words and pictures as they sang the song and then moving the spider up and down the "spout!"

We sorted and graphed leaves!

This week we will also learn about bats and spiders! 

Our house is over 100 years old.  Over the past 14 years we have made many upgrades and changes to our farm house.  We are FINALLY doing the kitchen!  I wish I had rememered to take some before pics!
                                                 This will soon be my walk in pantry!!

That whole in the wall used to be my built in China cabinet.  It was on the other side of the wall (dining room)  I will miss it!!  This wall on this side was a wall of cupboards.  More of the wall will be coming out tomorrow!

0 comments: