CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fog Delay...turned to Closing!

Today we CLOSED due to fog!!  It has been A LONG time since we closed for fog!  My two kiddos also had a delay for their school.  I put my two on their bus and started heading to my school only to get a call that we were closed!
Today was supposed to be our APPLE DAY!  We will give it a go for tomorrow!  Conferences are next week and we so much to accomplish by then!
So, a day at home!  What to do?!  I tackled my son's room.  Result:  one tub of clothes for my nephews and two bags to get rid of!  I went through my room last night...now that leaves my daughter's room!  I am also getting caught up on laundry, Google Reader and Pinterest!  Gotta love it!
Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: