CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tomorrow I Can Get Started!

Well, tomorrow I get to go into my classroom and finally start setting up!  I am always excited about this, but this year is different.  As I have announced before I am moving from Kindergarten to First Grade!  I am moving to a different room and starting fresh!  Our floors have been waxed and tomorrow I will go in to help with moving my furniture into the classroom.  Some things will be from my old room.  I have been thinking about how to set it up for weeks!


So, the car is loaded and ready to go!
Here are a few more purchases that I made recently thatI hope to try out tomorrow.

I have seen many bloggers posting about their homemade pennants.  I found this one at Hobby Lobby for $1.99.  I have a few ideas for it and it goes great with my color scheme!  I will post later on how it turns out!


Between these lanterns and the tissue paper pom poms, I am hoping to add a nice touch!


I posted earlier about the CUTE scrunchy boarders people are using.  I have had a couple different ideas about doing this.  However, when I saw I Love 1st Grade and her post regarding using paper garland instead, I got even more exctied!  I am not sure that I have enough, but I will get stared with these.



3 comments:

Anonymous

Last year, after 22 years, I looped with my friends to first grade. You will LOVE it! The best part about the first day in FiRST is that you give a direction - and OMG they can actually follow it! I seriously had to lift my jaw off the floor ... Have a great ' FIRST ' year!

Jennifer K.

I did first last year and it was a lot of fun - much more writing and reading stamina! Thanks for the idea to use the paper garlands as borders!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Anonymous

What's up, its fastidious article regarding media print, we all be familiar with media is a fantastic source of facts.

Review my page - buy facebook page likes