CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

More Spring Break and Easter

I am sad that our spring break is coming to an end!  We have had such a nice week!  We went horseback riding and to the zoo!




Today we made Easter Nests.  They were Pinterest inspired of course!
You can find the instructions over at Kids Cooking!

As I am preparing for Easter Sunday and our Sunday School group, I came across this on Pinterest.  Another great find!  I will add this to their Egg Hunt goodie bags!
I have also provided the link below in case you would like your own copy!

This is an awesome blog that I just found today!  I will definitely be referring to it in the future! 

Over break I have had some time to spend on Pinterest.  If you have not checked out my boards yet, hop on over!
Have a wonderful day!



1 comments:

Ziggyfriends

So neat! I'm printing a copy for my SS class right away. Thanks for sharing a great find.

Donna