CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Back to School Shopping

I didn't mean for it to happen.  I was just minding my own business!  However, I ended up coming home with some new loot for my classroom!  I have been loving my greens and blues color scheme in my classroom.  When I saw these beach chairs on clearance at Bog Lots, I knew they had to be mine!


At office Max I found these pockets.  They will be perfect for my Gold Tags!


A quick trip to the Dollar General....



During my trip to the Dollar Tree, I had to take a look at their tubs/baskets.  I LOVE the colors! 


 I did keep some restraint and just bought a few....this time.






These are the rest of the items that I ended up with.
These will be great for several of my math center games!


I used these same kind of bags last year for my Welcome goodies for my new firsties!  The colors and size are perfect!


I am not sure what I will use these for yet, any ideas?








0 comments: