CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

It Is Never Too Late for Earth Day!


I have had my Earth Day activity photos here to share since last month!  Finally, I am able to update!  I also direct Sunday School.  I love how I can adapt school and Sunday School activities to meet both needs!  Here are some examples of this year's classroom and Sunday School Earth Day activities!
The Bubble map idea came from Pinterest.  Here is the link to A Cupcake for the Teacher for the original sources.

We have used an Earth shape with q-tips to paint them for many years.  We added the handprints after seeing it on Pinterest.  The writing paper was a freebie from Empowering Little Learners.  I just adapted the one above for Sunday School.


The handprint Earth was from Bulletin Board Ideas.  We then added the chorus from Dr. Jean's Happy Everything CD!